Sunday, June 8, 2014

Being a Working Adult I Decided To Join an Online University

No comments
{[['']]}


Being a working adult, having no time for any additional task. Whereas in parallel a strong need to have career boost was as important as anything else. I decided to take the initiative to enhance my skills by enrolling in an advance course which could help me in promotion and sustaining my job.

I came to know about courses offered by online universities. The exciting part was, I don’t have to go and attend my classes, and all I needed was an internet connection.  I started research at my end, exploring few universities and look around the web for the reviews. On one side I need an additional qualification; I never wanted to lose my money over online university scam. The only thing bothered me, figuring out renowned accredited university that’s worth my money.

Eventually, after couple of week’s research I came across Brooklyn Central University, I consider myself fortunate enough, that I got to communicate with the student of BCU, who guided me, and told me about all pros and cons. Whereas, pros took my all attention in signing up the course, I contacted career advisor at BCU, who guided me a lot. Finally I was able to make a right decision, by joining the graduate diploma. It took me 6 months to complete. I didn’t realize when it started and how successfully I completed it. Now I have an accredited certificate with me, and I am so happy on my achievement in such a short duration which helped me in getting promotion. I would definitely give (*****) full 5 stars to this university and would highly recommend it to all those individuals who need a career boost.

Name- 

Sandra S. Michaelson

Business Executive
Student Of : Brooklyn Central University



About The Reviews

All positive and negative reviews at "online-universities-reviews.blogspot.com" are based on online references, students experience and communities conversation. However, if you think information listed is somehow not accurate please feel free to drop us your views and recommendations. Thanks.

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

0 comments:

back to top